Attorney at Law – Woodland Hills
Workers’ compensation defense firm Ingber & Weinberg, LLP is currently seeking a full time attorney for their Woodland Hills office. Ideal candidate will have exceptional client service, top quality work product, strong communication/writing skills and the ability to work independently, and EAMS & MerusCase familiarity.
*A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a worker’s compensation attorney is required.* We want enough experience so that the skill sets are first rate, including the cross examination of physicians, but the candidate must also be truly motivated by excellence as well as intellectually curious. Our firm specializes in the defense of public entities and self-insured employers so the passion and purpose must be there.
We are a boutique specialty firm so we encourage critical thinking, trying new things and be able to work well in a family style atmosphere.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirement in word or pdf format only to email@example.com
Workers’ compensation defense firm Ingber & Weinberg, LLP is currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to join its practice. Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience supporting two or more workers compensation defense attorneys. Candidate must have the ability to handle cases from inception to completion, EAMS filings, calendaring, transcription, preparing attorneys for appearances, conferences, and trials. The position requires someone who is proactive, focused, flexible and willing to wear multiple hats when needed. The ability to interact with a variety of personalities is necessary. Ability to work as part of a team is essential.
• College degree preferred;
• 5+ years of Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant experience preferred;
• Transcription experience;
• Effective oral and written communication skills with excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation usage.
• Excellent editing/proofreading skills;
• Schedule/coordinate depositions, medical examinations and other court designated hearings, retain court reporters and interpreters, if necessary;
• EAMS filing experience preferred;
• Administrative tasks associated with legal duties;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook;
• Familiarity with case management systems – MerusCase;
• Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail;
• Strong time-management skills;
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently;
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, attorneys and staff;
• Ability to work efficiently and proactively within a team environment;
• Ability to operate business machines such as photocopy and scanning equipment;
• Position requires physical activity including but not limited to bending, stooping, repetitive motion, and lifting of up to 25 pounds.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirement in word or pdf format only to firstname.lastname@example.org.